Our per-trip travel insurance policies now include COVID-19 Coverage for the first 90 days of each trip and can be purchased online. For yearly policies, you need to provide us with your policy number and trip details separately to get a quote to include COVID-19 Coverage for each upcoming trip. You can call 6788 1222, email us or contact your Income advisor. COVID-19 high risk countries are excluded from COVID-19 Coverage. Please refer to our COVID-19 Travel FAQs for full coverage and exclusions.
Enjoy extensive coverage for your travels.
Protect against common travel inconveniences such as damage to personal belongings, personal accident, medical expenses while overseas and travel delays that are not caused by you 18 May
Choose between yearly and single-trip plans for yourself or for your family.
Opt for Family cover if you are travelling with your spouse/partner and children.
Enjoy greater convenience with cashless visits to our panel GP clinics upon your return to Singapore.
Enjoy the convenience of instant confirmation by applying online or calling us.
Renew your existing yearly plan to enjoy additional limits on selected benefits.
Travel adventures should not stop with pre-existing medical conditions.
While most travel insurers do not cover pre-existing medical conditions, our Enhanced PreX plans provide comprehensive coverage for pre-existing injuries and illnesses that you knew about or sought treatment for before your trip. 18 May XP
Pre-existing medical conditions that are covered include asthma, eczema, heart conditions, stroke, hypertension and diabetes.
Get medical treatment while overseas whenever you need it with coverage for overseas hospitalisation and outpatient expenses due to pre-existing medical conditions.
With our Superior and Prestige Enhanced PreX plans, we’ll pay for half of your claims, subjected to the benefit limit of your plan, if you have to cancel, postpone, shorten or disrupt your trip due to pre-existing medical conditions (For Enhanced PreX Superior and Prestige plans).
In times of emergency, you are also covered for emergency medical evacuation and repatriation (sending you home).
You can enjoy the convenience of a yearly plan that provides the same coverage as our single trip plans. Yearly Enhanced PreX plans are available via Income branches and hotline 6788 1222. View our premium rates for Enhanced PreX Yearly plans.
Learn more about our Enhanced PreX Travel Insurance.
How our Enhanced PreX Travel Insurance protects you when travelling with pre-existing medical conditions. 123
Here are some of the key items we cover.
|Benefits||Maximum benefit for each trip|
|Medical expenses overseas||250,000||500,000||1,000,000|
|Cancelling your trip||5,000||10,000||15,000|
|Loss/damage to personal belongings||3,000||5,000||8,000|
Enhanced PreX Plans
|Benefits||Maximum benefit for each trip|
|Medical expenses overseas||500,000||500,000||1,000,000|
|Coverage for pre-existing medical conditions||Includes overseas medical expenses and emergency medical evacuation||Includes overseas medical expenses, emergency medical evacuation, as well as travel inconveniences like trip cancellation||Includes overseas medical expenses, emergency medical evacuation, as well as travel inconveniences like trip cancellation|
View our Standard Plans full coverage
View our Enhanced PreX Plans full coverage
Get actual rates that are tailored to your needs.
Mediocre travel insurance which underperforms against many of the independent insurance company that provides more competitive rates and better features without the risk of being duped by hidden terms.
Very rigid and inflexible approach, no trust whatsoever in the customer. Should be avoided as their practices are unethical.
easy to claim for any travel claims. their app is very user friendly as well, you can add your flight details into it too!
Very easy to purchase. Have used very often for my travel plans. Offers a lot of discounts but have not made claims so far so unable to comment much on that.
NTUC Income Travel Insurance has been always one of my top choices for my trips. The purchasing process was straightforward and convenient on their webpage. They also have an app - Orange travel which allows you to click & purchase. I was hospitalised with food poisoning when I was in Korea several years ago. I was reading through their policy (again) on the necessary documents they required for claiming while I was resting in the hospital. It was easy to understand with little medical jargon. Especially they will bold certain words to have your attention. When I returned back to Sg, the customer service (hotline and counter) were very helpful in assisting. The CSO (hotline) guided me where to download the forms for submission. The CSO (counter) went through the documents and ensured they are in place for review. They also provided me with a duplicated copy for my reference. The down thing is the whole process took approximately 3 months for my claim. It could be due to a higher claim as I was hospitalised and partial of the documents were in korean.
reasonable pricing and good coverage. no frills and easy to purchase thru their website. less hard selling than other insurance providers currently.
Your policy toolkit. 18/5
- Be living or working in Singapore
- Be holding a valid Singapore identification document (NRIC, employment pass, work permit, long-term visit pass or student pass)
- Be starting and ending your trip in Singapore
- Have bought and fully paid for your policy before leaving Singapore
- Be more than 30 days old
- We will pay you for travel delay if the public transport you are scheduled to travel in during your trip is delayed for more than six hours in a row and is not caused by you.
- Family cover provides coverage for 1 or 2 adults who are spouses or partners at the time of purchase and any number of their children as long as:
- Adult(s) is 16 years and above and is the parent or legal guardian of the children
- Child(ren) is below 21 years old and is the biological or legally adopted child(ren) or ward of the adult named under the policy
- Adult(s) and child(ren) must be insured under the same policy
- Adult(s) and child(ren) must travel together if they are insured under single trip plans (not applicable for yearly plans).
- If you did not receive medical treatment overseas, you must do so within three days of your return to Singapore. If you have received medical treatment overseas, you must continue your medical treatment in Singapore within 30 days after your return to Singapore.
- You must be insured under your existing yearly plan policy for at least 12 months and successfully renew your policy to be continuously insured for another 12 months. You will be notified in your policy document of your entitlement to the Travel Renewal Bonus upon successful renewal of your policy.
- We do not cover claims arising from a pre-existing medical condition where you have been given a terminal prognosis with a life expectancy of under 12 months. Please refer to policy conditions for the precise definition of pre-existing medical conditions.
- For Enhanced PreX Basic, Superior and Prestige plans, we will not pay the first $100 for each visit of your outpatient medical treatment received overseas as well as overseas outpatient medical treatment by a Chinese medicine practitioner or a chiropractor arising from your pre-existing medical condition or any sickness you knew about. Please refer to the policy conditions for the sub-limit per visit to a Chinese medicine practitioner or a chiropractor.
- For Cancellation or Postponement of your trip, you must have bought your policy three days (or earlier) from the day you leave Singapore unless the event is only accidental in nature.
You and your traveling companion(s) have to be insured under the Enhanced PreX Superior or Enhanced PreX Prestige plans to be covered for your or your travelling companion’s pre-existing medical conditions. Please refer to the policy conditions under Section 1 – Cancelling your trip, Section 2 – Postponing your trip, Section 3 – Shortening your trip and Section 4 – Trip disruption.
There are certain conditions whereby the benefits under this plan will not be payable. You can refer to your policy contract for the precise terms, conditions and exclusions of the plan. The policy contract will be issued when your application is accepted.
This is for general information only. You can find the usual terms and conditions of this plan in the policy conditions.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Income or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Information is correct as of 30 August 2022.
Apply for Travel Insurance.
The best deals. Just for you.
20% off Yearly Travel Insurance plans! 0002
Interest-free Instalment Payments
Term Life Insurance
📢Early access for Income customers! Enjoy complimentary $50,000 LUV Term Life Insurance for 1 year.
Get up to $1,200 Worth of CapitaVouchers Mango
Prolonged Medical Leave Insurance Promotion 18May
Learn more about travel insurance.