This complimentary LUV basic coverage is exclusive for NTUC members and is valid for the first 50,000 sign ups from now till 7 June 2020.
Here are 5 reasons why you should apply for this plan now:
First year’s $50,000 coverage is on us!
Receive hospital cash benefits in the event of hospitalisation, even when you contract COVID-19.
Protection against death and permanent disability.
Additional payouts above the sum assured in the event of total and permanent disability (TPD before the age of 65).
Loyalty discounts of up to 10% if you continue to stay covered under this plan minimally for the subsequent 2 years consecutively after your 1-year complimentary cover ends.
In addition, you may enhance the coverage of your LUV Basic cover or top up additional premium from as low as $2.50 per month for LUV Deluxe cover to enjoy added coverage against 30 critical illnesses. Apply here to upgrade your plan today!
Take the first step to protect your family. If they are currently not a NTUC member, simply sign up here before applying for our complimentary LUV Basic cover.
- Promotion terms and conditions apply.
- You will receive a daily hospital cash benefit of $25 for $50,000 sum assured ($5.00 for every $10,000 of the sum assured) for up to 365 days for each period of hospital stay in Singapore. Each stay in the hospital must be for at least six hours in a row unless the insured’s stay in the hospital is for a surgical operation, or the hospital bills for daily room and board charges. A waiting period of 30 days from the start date of the insured’s cover will apply, unless the insured’s stay in the hospital is due to an accident.
- We pay a further monthly payout of 1% of the sum assured for the next 12 months or until the insured reaches the age of 65 or until the insured dies, whichever is earliest.
- This monthly premium rate of $2.50 is calculated based on the difference of the premium rates between LUV Deluxe cover and the complimentary LUV Basic cover, for sum assured in the amount of $50,000 and applicants aged 1 to 18 (age next birthday). For example, under the same age band and sum assured, the monthly premium rate for the LUV Basic and Deluxe cover is $3.50 and $6 respectively so the monthly premium rate for the additional coverage shall be $6 - $3.50 = $2.50.
- You can sign-up for additional sum assured for LUV basic cover or opt for LUV deluxe cover here. The payable premium will be in accordance to the terms of the additional LUV Policy issued. The 30 critical illnesses coverage is only applicable under the Deluxe cover. Please refer to the list of 30 critical illnesses on our website. For major cancer, coronary artery bypass surgery, heart attack of specified severity and angioplasty and other invasive treatment for coronary artery, a waiting period of 90 days from the start date or reinstatement date (if any) of the insured’s cover, whichever is later will apply. For the other remaining critical illnesses, a waiting period of 30 days from the start date or reinstatement date (if any) of the insured’s cover, whichever is later will apply.
|Minimum Monthly Premium||Amount of CapitaVouchers^|
- NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Limited (“Income”) offers a one-year complimentary cover for LUV Basic cover with a sum assured of $50,000 (the “Complimentary Cover”) to the first 50,000 National Trades Union Congress (“NTUC”) members who successfully sign up for any new LUV Basic cover (the “Qualifying Policy”) in accordance to the terms and conditions set out here, during the Promotion Period (as defined in Clause 2 below) via:
- LUV promotion online sign up page at https://income.com.sg/applyforluv; or
- Income advisers; or
- Any Income branches; or
- The product hotline 6332 1133
- This Promotion is valid from 21 May 2020 to 7 June 2020 (“Promotion Period”), inclusive of both dates.
- Each NTUC member shall only be eligible for a one-time Complimentary Cover under this Promotion for one Qualifying Policy only. The NTUC member may, in addition to the Qualifying Policy, apply for additional LUV Basic or LUV Deluxe Plan (the “LUV Policy”) via LUV online application or by submitting the hardcopy LUV application form to Income, subject to a maximum total sum assured of $200,000 for all such LUV policies (including the Qualifying Policy) cumulatively. Premium will be payable in accordance to the terms of the applicant’s policy for any additional LUV Policy issued to the applicant.
- To be eligible for the Complimentary Cover;
- the application and GIRO application form, including all relevant information required by Income, for the Qualifying Policy must be submitted to and received by Income within the Promotion Period;
- the application must be approved by Income and the Qualifying Policy must not be issued later than 30 June 2021;
- the application for the Qualifying Policy must be one of the first 50,000 applications approved by Income under this Promotion;
- the sum assured of the Qualifying Policy must be $50,000; and
- the applicant shall consent to Income collecting, using and disclosing his/her personal data (including any update that the applicant has given to Income) to contact the applicant for the purpose of providing marketing and promotional information relating to products and/or services offered and/or distributed by Income via call, Text Messages/SMS, Postal Mail, Email, and/or Social Media Account(s).
- This Promotion is applicable only to new and approved applications of the Qualifying Policy. The Qualifying Policy will be subject to underwriting. For avoidance of doubt, a new application does not include, renewals, change in cover type or plan type (sum assured) of any existing LUV Policy, reinstatement of lapsed LUV Policy, subsequent application made in addition to any existing LUV Policy or subsequent application made after the applicant had terminated the LUV Policy during the 14 days free-look period as set out under the earlier LUV Policy.
- The one-year complimentary cover is not exchangeable for cash or any benefits-in-kind.
- The successful applicant issued with the Qualifying Policy will receive a one-year complimentary cover from the start date of the Qualifying Policy. Upon expiry of the Complimentary Cover, premium will be payable for any period of insurance under the policy after the Complimentary Cover, in accordance to the terms of the applicant’s policy.
- This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other incentives and promotions offered by Income, where applicable, unless otherwise permitted by Income in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Income and NTUC shall not be liable to any NTUC member, insured member, insured or any party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, related to or resulting from this Promotion.
- Income reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Promotion without any prior notice to any party.
- This Promotion does not affect or change any term and condition of the LUV Policy (including the Qualifying Policy) that is issued to the insured member, or the master policy contract between Income and NTUC.
National Trades Union Congress (“NTUC”) is the policyholder. You can find the usual terms and conditions of LUV plan in the master policy contract issued to NTUC. The cover for LUV plan will automatically end upon the termination of the master policy by either Income or NTUC. All our products are developed to benefit our customers but not all may be suitable for your specific needs. If you are unsure if this plan is suitable for you, we strongly encourage you to speak to a qualified insurance adviser. Otherwise, you may end up buying a plan that does not meet your expectations or needs. As a result, you may not be able to afford the premiums or get the insurance protection you want. This plan does not have any cash value.
LUV is underwritten and issued by Income.
Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as of 21 May 2020.
|Minimum Monthly Premium||Amount of CapitaVouchers^|