What you need to know. TEST 11/5 -2


For public agencies on VITAL’s travel programme, you may submit your claims here. [1]

For school trips under a group travel programme, you may submit your claims here. Test1

  • alt
  • alt
  • alt

Your claim forms. 19/5


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent tempor lorem est, eu sollicitudin arcu pellentesque nec. Vestibulum viverra nisi metus, at ornare orci interdum convallis. Cras interdum, leo at egestas rutrum, diam dui pellentesque risus, id interdum urna nulla in purus. Morbi a odio sapien. Curabitur scelerisque tellus sit amet urna pretium, quis cursus nunc sollicitudin. Nunc non justo quis est pretium fringilla. Nunc metus sem, aliquet et felis vel, suscipit vehicula neque. Phasellus suscipit, mi ac auctor rutrum, ante ex tempus justo, ut posuere tortor mauris ac turpis. Vestibulum imperdiet urna ut libero fringilla tincidunt. Vestibulum eu fringilla ligula, vel faucibus odio. Praesent facilisis sagittis elit, vitae egestas leo consectetur egestas. Aenean tincidunt, quam sed vehicula tempus, mauris tellus cursus ipsum, a fringilla ex risus id leo. Morbi lorem mauris, efficitur non consequat eget, consectetur viverra sapien. Suspendisse ut enim lectus. Duis in magna viverra, porttitor enim id, blandit neque.


arrow icon

  1. If anyone is injured, call the ambulance and police immediately. You must also report the accident to the police if it involved any of the following:
      a. Government vehicle or property
      b. Foreign vehicle
      c. Pedestrian or cyclist
      d. Hit-and-run driver
      e. Vandalism
      f. Vehicle caught fire
  2. You must not shift your vehicle. Take photos of the damage on all vehicles involved.
  3. Exchange information and particulars with all drivers involved.
  4. Take down the particulars of all injured persons, if possible, and note the extent of injuries.
  5. Only a tow truck assigned by Income should be allowed to tow your car. You should not accept the assistance of other tow services.
  6. You can also choose to enter into a private settlement with the owner of the other car if there are no personal injuries and damages are minor.

Download the Private Settlement Claim Form here.

Choose how you want to submit your claim.

You may make your claim online if they are for any of the following reasons below. Otherwise please submit your claims by mail.

  • Cancelled trip
  • Shortened trip
  • Losses or damages
  • Medical expenses
  • Travel delays
  • Baggage delays


  1. You can generate and use your eCard for cashless visits to panel GP clinics in Singapore by doing the following steps:
    • Retrieve the policy activation email that covers your trip and click on "Seek Cashless Panel GP Visit"
    • Search Income’s panel for your preferred GP clinic
    • Follow the steps to generate the eCard 
    • Show your eCard and Identity Card at the clinic to enjoy the cashless facility
  2. If you did not receive medical treatment overseas, you must do so within three days of your return to Singapore. If you have received medical treatment overseas, you must continue your medical treatment in Singapore within 30 days after your return to Singapore. 

Information is correct as of 14 April 2022.

Your queries answered.

No, death claims due to disease are not payable. The Travel Insurance policy only pays for death claims caused by accident. QQ

You can only claim for dental expenses if an accident happened while you are overseas and the treatment is necessary to restore your sound and natural teeth. It is subject to the limit of the policy contract.

No, medical expenses related to pregnancy are not claimable as the Travel Insurance policy excludes pregnancy and childbirth.

Yes, follow-up medical treatment incurred within 30 days upon returning to Singapore is claimable.

Yes, you can if it is not a pre-existing condition and the injury or illness occurred during your overseas travel.

The Travel Insurance policy allows you to claim for medical expenses incurred for:

  • Initial treatment within three days from the date you return to Singapore
  • Follow-up treatments up to 30 days from the date of your first treatment in Singapore

Yes, you can as long as the practitioners are registered with the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Practitioners Board and possess valid practicing certificates. You will need to do so within three days upon returning to Singapore and you have up to a maximum of 30 days to continue treatment.

View list of registered TCM practitioners

The emergency medical and travel assistance services available are:

  • Medical advice
  • Referral to doctors, specialists, hospitals, lawyers and interpreters
  • Arrangement for bail bonds, travel assistance for loss of passport, embassy referral, medical evacuation / repatriation of patients, repatriation of mortal remains, despatch of doctors / medicines, compassionate visits, accompanied return of dependent children and hospital deposit guarantees.

You will need to pay for the expenses incurred for the services that are not covered under your travel insurance.

model image

Get in touch with us. 18/5