- This Promotion is applicable only to the National Trades Union Congress (NTUC) National Instructors and Coaches Association (NICA) members who successfully sign up for the PML insurance during the Promotion Period (as defined in Clause 2 below).
- This Promotion is valid from 06 September 2018 to 31 December 2019 (“Promotion Period”), inclusive of both dates.
- This Promotion entitles NTUC NICA members up to 6 months premium waiver on the first year’s premium as indicated in Appendix A (“Premium Waiver”) for every new and approved PML insurance application submitted during the Promotion Period. (Not applicable for renewals, change in plan type or reinstatement of lapsed policy).
- All applications must be submitted to and received by Income within the Promotion Period and, approved by both Income and NTUC, the policies must be issued not later than 01 January 2020 in order for the policy to be eligible for the Premium Waiver.
- The Premium Waiver is non-transferrable and not exchangeable for cash or any benefits-in-kind.
- The Premium Waiver is only applicable for NTUC NICA members and that he/she remains a member for a period of one year starting from the policy start date. NTUC NICA reserve the right to collect the subsidised amount from the policyholder (up to $48) should the NTUC NICA members terminates his/her membership within one year of the policy start date.
- This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other promotion carried out jointly by Income and NTUC, unless otherwise permitted by Income and NTUC in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Income and NTUC shall not be liable to any NTUC NICA member, insured member or any party, whether in contract or tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any liabilities, losses and damages, claims, costs and expenses or for any special or consequential damages or losses in connection with, related to or resulting from this Promotion.
- Income and NTUC reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this Promotion without any prior notice to any party.
- This Promotion does not affect or change any term and condition of the PML insurance policy that is issued.
You can find the usual terms and conditions of this plan in the policy contract. All our products are developed to benefit our customers but not all may be suitable for your specific needs. If you are unsure if this plan is suitable for you, we strongly encourage you to speak to a qualified insurance adviser. Otherwise, you may end up buying a plan that does not meet your expectations or needs. As a result, you may not be able to afford the premiums or get the insurance protection you want. This plan does not have any cash value.
PML Insurance is underwritten and issued by Income.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Income or visit the GIA/LIA or SDIC websites (www.gia.org.sg or www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
Information is correct as of 29 May 2019.
Plan A - Annual Premium Rates
Applicable for first year's premium only. Premiums inclusive of 7% GST.
Plan B – Annual Premium Rates
Applicable for first year’s premium only. Premiums inclusive of 7% GST.