What you need to know. TEST 11/5 -2

  • alt
  • alt
  • alt


Prepare the required documents and complete the claim form

Required documents
  • Police report / investigation results & incident report
  • Photographs of damage
  • At least two quotation(s) for repair/replacement of the lost or damaged property
  • Assessment report from repairer on the cause and extent of the damaged property
  • Invoices / purchase receipts of lost or damaged property
  • Letters, writ of summons from third party, if applicable

Please note that this list of documents is not exhaustive. Other documents may be requested if necessary.

Claim forms


Send us your documents and claim form

Email pcc@income.com.sg with a picture or scan of all required documents and the completed claim form.

Ensure that the overall size of your email attachment(s) does not exceed 30MB. For medical claims, please send the original medical bills to our postal address or submit them at our branches.

Please keep the original completed claim form and the required documents for your own reference. You do not need to send them to us.

Alternatively you can also submit your claim form and the necessary documents through any of these channels:

  1. At an Income branch 
  2. To your insurance adviser
  3. By post to
    Property & Casualty Claims
    Income, PO Box 0132
    Singapore 911802

Keep a copy of the completed claim form and the required documents for your own reference.

Your queries answered.

Yes, you can if your coverage includes your building structure.

Yes, you can claim for smoke damage resulting from a fire under your Home Insurance policy.

No, you can only claim for damages to your contents caused by bursting of domestic pipes within your home. This is provided that you have taken up contents coverage.

No, you will not be able to make a claim as this is outside the scope of cover of the Home Insurance policy. You may wish to pursue this claim against your neighbour or the authorities concerned.

Yes, you can claim for the cost of repairing or replacing the lost or damaged locks and keys. The repair or replacement will be on a like-for-like basis that is not better than its original condition.

You can claim for the loss to your insured home contents arising from theft. This is provided that there is actual or any attempt of violent and / or forcible entry into your condominium unit.

Since your bicycle was not parked within your condominium unit and there was no violent and / or forcible entry into the condominium unit, your loss is not claimable.

Yes, you can if there are unauthorised withdrawals and charges to the stolen credit card following a theft at your premises. We will pay you up to the policy limit for the unauthorised withdrawals or charges stolen to your credit card.

No, you and any of your household members will only be able to claim for medical expenses incurred resulting from an accident caused by any of the Insured Events whilst in the insured premises. This is up to a maximum of $1,000 per accident.

We will review the claim submitted and decide whether it is necessary to appoint a loss adjuster to assist us in the investigation and assessment of the claim.

You should, as far as possible, gather all facts and the circumstances giving rise to the loss. These include details of any third party responsible for the damage to your property and photographs indicating the extent of the damage.

You will need to submit all the relevant documents together with the claim form to us. We may follow up with you on further information / documents required.

No, you should not negotiate or make any admission of liability, offer, promise or payment without the written consent from NTUC Income. You should submit to us immediately upon receipt any legal letter (Letter of demand, Writ of Summons) and all correspondences from the third party indicating their intention to claim.

model image
for js

Your claim forms. 19/5

Download home insurance claim form

Get in touch with us. 18/5