Frequently Asked Questions
STAY HOME test 11/5
Q:How do I update my personal particulars? 19MAYCYTESTA:
You can update your particulars via the following options:
- Fill up, sign and attach documents to the “Change of Personal Particulars” form using your devices (i.e. Mobile, Tablet, and PC). Click here to sign!
- Log in to me@income. You have the option of retrieving your personal details from MyInfo on the Update Particulars page after logging in.
Required supporting documents:
- Please provide a clear copy front and back copy of NRIC/FIN card or passport for verification
- For change of Name, NRIC, or date of birth, please attach a copy of documentary proof (E.g. Copy of deed poll or Updated NRIC).
- For update of address, if the new address is not reflected in your NRIC, please submit a proof of address (E.g. Bank statements, Telephone/Utility bills, Rental agreement, or Government agency letter (not more than 6 months old)
For more information, please go to FAQs page and select "Updating of personal particulars" under the "Customer Service" FAQs.