Here’s what you get with Hospital Care Insurance.
Receive daily hospital cash benefit of up to $200 per day in the event if you are hospitalised, even when you contract COVID-19.
Here's what you need to be eligible for this plan. 13/5
|Key benefits||Coverage amount under Plan 3 (Maximum benefits)|
|Daily hospital cash (for each complete 24-hour of hospitalisation)||$200 per day|
(Up to 730 days for every injury or sickness)
|ICU triple cover (for each complete 24-hour of hospitalisation in the ICU)||$600 per day|
(Up to 60 days for every injury or sickness)
|Day surgery(Reimbursement for day surgery expenses in a hospital up to the limits for every injury or sickness)||Up to $750|
|Emergency outpatient expenses to treat an injury(Reimbursement up to the limits per accident for treatment of an injury within 48 hours following the accident and follow-up treatment up to 30 days from the date of the accident)||Up to $750|
|Ambulance expenses (Reimbursement up to the limits per policy year)||Up to $500|
|Age (years)||Yearly premium|
|Plan 1||Plan 2||Plan 3|
|30 days to 20 years||$187.46||$281.20||$387.77|
|21 to 35||$173.34||$265.79||$372.36|
|36 to 50||$210.58||$331.27||$466.09|
|51 to 60||$335.12||$534.14||$746.00|
|61 to 65 (renewals only)||$644.57||$1,024.63||$1,431.66|
|Age (years)||Monthly premium|
|Plan 1||Plan 2||Plan 3|
|30 days to 20 years||$15.62||$23.43||$32.31|
|21 to 35||$14.45||$22.15||$31.03|
|36 to 50||$17.55||$27.61||$38.84|
|51 to 60||$27.93||$44.51||$62.17|
|61 to 65 (renewals only)||$53.71||$85.39||$119.31|
Be rewarded with family discount when you insure either your spouse and/or your child(ren) under 18 years old under the same policy.
|Number of insured persons||Discount|
|4 or more||20%|
- You can only claim under either Section 1 (Daily hospital cash) or 2 (ICU triple cover) for the same day of hospitalisation, but not more than one section.
- This benefit is based on coverage under Plan 3.
- This policy does not cover claims directly or indirectly caused by or arising from any sickness which you receive treatment, medication, advice, consultation or diagnosis for within 30 days from the start of this policy. You will not be covered for any claims arising from COVID-19 if you travel overseas against the Singapore Government’s advice and contract the virus.
- You can only claim for Section 5 (Ambulance expenses) if we are paying you under Section 1 (Daily hospital cash) or 2 (ICU triple cover). We will pay for only one ambulance transportation to the hospital for the same injury or sickness during the policy year.
- You will be covered while you are in Singapore. You will also be covered if you are away from Singapore for no more than 90 days during each policy year.
- Premium paid by monthly recurring payment arrangement may differ from that shown due to rounding.
Information is correct as of 17 June 2020.